Dry Mouth Gum - Ice Mint
Dry Mouth Gum - Ice Mint
Xylitol Gum for Dry Mouth Relief - Stimulates Saliva, Freshens Breath, Reduces Acid Production, Fast Acting Extended Relief, 50 Count (Ice Mint)
- XYLITOL SOOTHES DRY MOUTH – Xylitol dry mouth chewing gum helps stimulate saliva production to naturally moisten your mouth and slow the rate and amount of acid production in the mouth. This reduction of acid-producing bacteria also helps protect from increased risk of cavities, gingivitis (gum disease) & bad breath.
- FRESHENS BAD BREATH - No one likes bad breath! Keep your breath smelling fresh with the soothing fruit flavor. Our fresh breath dry mouth gum leaves your mouth feeling cool, clean, and fresh throughout the day while helping with morning dry mouth!
- ALL NATURAL - Xylitol chewing gum is sugar-free and gets its sweet taste from Birch Xylitol, which is extracted from sustainable US forests. They contain natural Xylitol, no animal products, corn, protein, artificial colors, or preservatives, and have zero calories and zero carbs!
- DRY MOUTH RELIEF - Unlike most Xylitol products, XyliDENT’s xylitol gum for dry mouth begins to work as soon as they hit your mouth and will provide relief for extended periods of time! We understand that life is busy, and dry mouth can’t get in the way of you accomplishing your goals. Our gum is your go-to for quick relief when you experience dry mouth in the middle of your day.
- PRODUCT OF USA: Natures Stance’s XyliDENT dry mouth gum is created in a US facility. Our goal has always been to provide customers with safe and effective dry mouth products that help with dry mouth and the effects associated with it.
Xylitol Dry Mouth Chewing Gum helps reduce the rate and amount of acid production. Dry Mouth occurs when there is a low saliva production, which can be a side effect of prescription medication and lead to gingivitis and bad breath. The fruit flavor keeps your breath smelling fresh while providing dry mouth relief.
XyliDENT’s xylitol gum for dry mouth relief is sweetened with Birch Xylitol, a naturally occurring alcohol found in most plant material, including many fruits and vegetables. It is extracted from birch wood to make medicine. Xylitol is an excellent natural sugar alternative compared to other products in the market. XyliDENT’s chewing gum can be taken by anyone over the age of five and helps combat eroding tooth enamel.
Produced in the USA, XyliDENT gives you the soothing relief you need while keeping your breath smelling minty fresh. Each bottle of XyliDENT contains 100 pieces and has no calories and is sugar-free. The gum can be used anytime and provides dry mouth relief between applications (results may vary).